Thursday 24 March 2011

I keep circling round OpenSim.Framework.AvatarAppearance

I wonder if this might be where the relevant code is to at least force the NPC to be a ruth so we have something to work with while figuring out how to get the correct appearance we want.

The Aurora documentation says the following (cryptic) little piece about AvatarAppearance:
"Contain's the Avatar's appearance and methods to manipulate the appearance".

Certainly does sound promising.

Once I get the code working (again) which at least rezzes an NPC cloud I'm going to hack in some of these methods one at a time to see what happens. If that works, I'm gong to start trying to hack the movement code we had from the 0.6.9 back in.

Once I get that working (lol - not too much to ask right) I'm going to hack that code into the rexbot implementation in Aurora.

Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment